Friday, June 5, 2009

Check out my big snake!

Most of you know that I am not fond of snakes. I have killed my fair share at the new house, but this was the biggest to date. And, I killed it with my bare hands. Ok, I used a hoe to cut off his head. The others have been killed by weedeater and/or shotgun. I think I ran over one repeatedly with my truck. Anyway, I was on the dock with Ross when this little beauty tried to sneak by me. Luckily, I was able to get to the barn and back before he ate Luke.


4 comments:

J Michl said...

just curious on which "ho" came to kill that snake!!! haha

Still loving the red truck...may it live forever!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yuk! My neighbor has killed several snakes this year. Keep them out of my yard!!

Kelley L. said...

From the title of this post, this was not the snake I was expecting...

kellyhemrich said...

Big & Black- I like it!!! Kade likes to catch snakes- give him a call the next time you find one.