Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And then the fight started...

I rear-ended another car this morning on the way to work. As we were sitting alongside the road, the other driver slowly got out of his car. You know how sometimes that you just get soooo stressed that little things seem sooo funny? Well I couldn't believe it.... the other driver was a dwarf. He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY!!!" So, I looked down at him and said, "Well, then which one are you?" And then the fight started.....

5 comments:

Jamee said...

Is this a joke?!?

Jyn said...

I would like to know also, is this a joke???

hncfarley said...

Yeah, yeah, it's a joke. Wow, a lot of people really thought this happened. I've had a lot of people e-mail or come up and ask.

Unknown said...

Hasn't anyone heard of the seven dwarfs?

Ashley and Evan said...

We knew this was a joke. Everyone knows Chad doesn't work; therefore, he couldn't be driving there. Mwhahaha!