Saturday, March 28, 2009

Smelly Garage



We have a local skunk that has been sighted hanging out around our house several times. Last year, I pulled in the driveway with the top off of the Jeep and he was waiting for me. Thankfully, he wasn't scared of guys in trucks. We have seen him out visiting the rabbits and walking around the concrete. We have been leaving the garage up just a bit for the cats. Well, the other morning, our garage had a not-so-pleasant smell. I saw one cat, but heard something crunching the cat food on the other side of the car. So, I carefully went around the other side of the car to find... the other cat. Luckily, the skunk was gone, but he must have been in our garge, because it stinks! And, the cars, stink! And, the cats, stink! I drove my truck to Peoria, went to a four hour meeting, came out, and it still stinks! Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Uncle Bob said...

I'd just have his scent glands removed.

kellyhemrich said...

Don't relocate the skunk south two houses. Do you have a gun??

hncfarley said...

We were hoping you would take him with you. :-)