Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 6





Ok, so our last day was pretty laid back. We left Dad & Mom's and headed back to Orlando. We stopped by Wal-mart to pick up a new GPS and I ran over the rack that holds the carts. It was Friday the 13th after all. Looks like I probably need to see my friend Jay Nail. Anyway, we ate at a Perkin's and after the meal, the waiter starts making these balloon animals. Needless to say, his stock went up. We went shopping for a little while and ran into this parrot guy. And, for a small fee, we were able to capture that moment on film. I think we were set up. Then, we went to play mini-golf at the Pirate's Cove. Luke took at nap, so just me and the big boys got to play. They love mini-golf. I don't know why we have never played up town. I guess that would be too convenient. We finally ended our day at Downtown Disney. We started at the other end this time and got to see Lego Land. Wow! I am impressed. To think that somebody gets paid to play with legos all day. Where do I sign up?

0 comments: