Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Book Suggestion


After reading Sarah's blog this morning I remembered that I have been meaning to make this post. I am on to a new author, Mary Kay Andrews. Last year my mom gave me some books and these two were in the bag(Thanks Mom!). All the books are funny and set in the south. Currently I am reading "Savannah Blues" which is also enjoyable. I even got the nurse at Dr. Walsh's office hooked on her because we like to discuss the most recent books we are reading. So, if you are looking for a light and funny read try one out.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Holly
Do you need to read these books in sequence? I thought I might look for them down here, to read when the sun is not shining. Didn't know if I should start with any particular one first.
Thanks
Sandra

Sarah D said...

Gotta go to the library to return books tomorrow. I will see if they have those, if not---Amazon here I come.

Thanks!

hncfarley said...

Sandra,
No particular order, they are not sequence books.
Sarah,
If they don't have them, I think I still do.

Aubrey said...

I know the library doesn't have Savannah Blues....I do. I have read the last two in the series. Nothing like doing things backwards. I also ready Little Bitty Lies. Very good. There is a new one too called Deep Dish, my mom is reading it. She says it is just as good.

I'm liking all the book recommendations today!! Hope that someone recommends something I haven't read.

Anonymous said...

The only book I have read of hers is Deep Dish. It was very good!!

I will have to see if I can find the others.

Thanks!!

Ashley and Evan said...

I'm going to add these to my list.

Holly, I have a book I'm sending to you along with Thrashin in your care package! If you like it you can pass it along to others when you're done.

Sarah D said...

Just started it and really enjoying this book.

Thanks Holly!

Dave & Glenda said...

I have loved all of her books and am so glad that you do also. Of course, I just love to read! Give me a call when you need more...Mom