Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This weeks episode of John and Kate plus 8

Ok, just curious what anyone else thought about the "New House" episode this week. First of all, love the house, it is just what they need. What I did find odd was that the kids aren't allowed in their parents bedroom in the new house. They can stand at the door and knock or yell in, but they can't come in unless invited. I think Kate's exact words were, "After today you will not step foot in here again, this is our room." Wow! The house is enormous Kate, I think you can find some private space now and then.
I wish we would have had those rules last night when Ross crawled into our bed and then proceeded to puke at 4:30am. With the J&K+8 rules it would have been much easier to just clean a bit of puke off the hard wood floor outside our bedroom door, although I don't think we will be making those rules anytime soon.
Amber, you just had to tell me about RJ puking in your bed, I knew something would be coming our way:)

4 comments:

Ashley and Evan said...

I was thinking the same thing you were about the bedroom. A little strict in my opinion. And, how about the 4 hours it took her to clean just the refrigerator side? Actually, I shouldn't say anything because that would totally be me (you know how OCD I am). The only difference is it wouldn't be televised.

Sarah D said...

It made me wonder just what kind of "sexy times" she and Jon plan to have in that bedroom. Those Asians....you just never know.

Honestly, i was thinking one of those kids would be standing outside the door puking and knocking and I felt bad for them.

Sara B. said...

Poor Ross...hope he feels better soon and that Cole & Luke don't get it.

I always want to watch J&K+8...but never get the chance....strange rule.

Aubrey said...

I honestly couldn't believe that she wanted them to knock....whatever lady! Huge place, can't wait to see what they do next week!