Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Chicken-T-I" Anyone?

The boys took swimming lessons with Mallory Bolander last week and below are a couple of pics.
Mallory asked me if I gave the boys swim lessons and reminded me that I gave her swimming lessons. I felt a tiny bit old. However, I started reminiscing about all my years(9) at the pool and all the fun I had. I worked with some really fun people and gave a lot of kids swimming lessons! I even gave Lea Cummins swimming lessons, so that makes me partially responsible for her recent success as a lifeguard, right?
I looked through some old photos of pool days and decided to post a picture I found. The bottom picture is a preschool class from July 1994, know any of these little cuties? They are all sophomores in college now. I have even taught one of them!






Recognize anyone?

8 comments:

susief said...

Holly
that cute little boy is Drew
Britney Menke
Caitlin Page
Michael Finley
so what do I win!!!!!!!!!
Steph said she would have to think about the others, maybe Drew will know

Ashley and Evan said...

Man, I can't get over the boys. They are really getting good.

Love your picture. You look just the same!

hncfarley said...

I know the other two boys, one the first name only and the other both. Ask Steph if she knows.

Jamee said...

The other night, Emily was saying Chicken-T-I and I couldn't figure out why. She said to me "Mama, its my swimming" Oh, silly me.

susief said...

she can't firgure out the other two and Drew didn't think he knew.. Is the one your holding an Eric

Sara B. said...

Your boys look like they can swim like fish! I like the picture of you with all your swimming students! That is cute!

hncfarley said...

Ok Susie, the little guy on the far right is Payton ? I only wrote down their first names. The one on my lap is Alex, his mom and dad are Tom and Beth(Miller) that bought Dee and Jim's house on church street. They moved to Champaign and I cannot remember their last name for the life of me.

Sarah D said...

Georgio
I know that is not spelled right. Chris Miller's sister right?

Man, are we spreadin' or startin'?