Saturday, July 11, 2009

Save me from this Cartoon!

This must be the dumbest cartoon ever created. I listened to this from the other room yesterday and couldn't even understand half of what they were saying. Has anyone else seen this? It is on Cartoon Network, which isn't my favorite channel. They have another cartoon called "Chowder" where all the characters are named after food. It is only slightly better. If you enjoy these two I hope I didn't offend.

Now, below is my favorite cartoon on TV. Phineas and Ferb made it's debute last summer and we DVR new episodes if we can. It is about two brothers who build things in their backyard and they have an older sister Candace who always tries to "bust" them with their parents but something always happens and whatever they built disappears right at the last minute before the parents can see it. In the below picture is my favorite episode where they build an amusement park in their back yard and all the neighbor kids have a blast. Too funny. If you haven't caught it, you should. They even have a pet platypus that is a secret agent. Now that is creativity.....go Walt Disney.

What is your favorite cartoon??? What is your least favorite???

1 comments:

Sarah D said...

I love the Phineas & Ferb theme song!!

Not a cartoon network fan either.

Jack has been getting some old school Alvin and the Chipmunks from Netflix lately. Another good theme song.