Wednesday, July 22, 2009

License Plate (you wish you had)


I know that I tried to get this plate about five years ago when Holly and I bought a Chevy Tahoe and I am pretty sure that Hank Baltzell tried when they bought their Tahoe a few years back I also figure that Cliff Kinkade tried to get it last year. Of course, we can all agree that this would suit Terry Smithenry.
Well, here is the reason that we couldn't get it. Somebody else already had our same bright idea! We saw this plate in St. Louis on a Chevy Tahoe when we were leaving the Cardinal game. Apparently, this guy shares our same taste in sports, vehicles and women!

5 comments:

Sarah D said...

Does Terry have a Tahoe now or just a ho?

Sara B. said...

You Farley's are tooo funny! The license plate is pretty funny!

kellyhemrich said...

I want a bumper sticker that says Hygienists do it once a day! -Rob won't let me- he is no fun!!!

Sarah D said...

It had to be explained to me....Terry has backhoe(s).


Sometimes you gotta paint me a picture.

Aubrey said...

Sarah....I don't know if you want a picture of Terry and his ho!