Sunday, May 10, 2009

Please Help Us Pick the Puppy's Name.

Well, he is coming home on Tuesday. Please don't tell the boys, it is still a secret. Although I hate to admit this, but we got a dog pen from my aunt Lynn and uncle Maurice yesterday and put it up and the boys still haven't caught on. I think we have been talking about getting a dog for sooo long that they don't really believe that it will be soon.
Anyway, we need a name. Right now we have narrowed it down to "Charley" or "Jasper," please vote on the side. And if you have some other suggestions, feel free to post them.
This seems just as hard as bringing home a baby!
Thanks

6 comments:

Uncle Bob said...

You know my feelings. Dont' name him Uncle Bob. last thing I want to hear is, "Doc, Uncle Bob needs spayed". Yowzy.

Sarah D said...

There are sights with pet names on them.

I was so desperate when pregnant with Baby Chuck Chuck/Harrison that I even looked at them!

kellyhemrich said...

What a nice gift for Holly's birthday.
I hope the wine cooler is full you guys are going to need it. New puppies are "FUN"
I think you need a shorter name like Kade- it makes yelling at it easier. We thought about that with #3 & it has worked out well.

hncfarley said...

Thats funny Kelly, all are boys are short one syllable names, Cole, Ross, and Luke. That truly was on purpose. Before they were born we would practice, "Cole get you ass over here right now!" of "Ross you little shit, get out of that." He He He
So we thought we would try something different for the dog. You will have to bring the boys down to see it.

kellyhemrich said...

Now we just yell "BOYS" that pretty much covers it. We only thought of the practice yelling for Kade & boy did we need it!!!
I just bought another First Aid kit today- he fell out of a tree last week & looks like we beat him. I would post pictures, but I can't find the cord to the computer/camara!!! I feel like that should get me mother of the year- I take pictures of my injured children-Memories!!

Ashley and Evan said...

So you might have a dog named Jasper from Jasper County? I'd go with Charley.