Friday, November 7, 2008

Deer Hunting



Well, deer season officially opened for me this week. I have been bow hunting several times. Every night at supper, we tell about our best and worst parts of the day. Well, the first night that I went hunting, I said that the best part of my day was that I finally got to go deer hunting, but the worst part was that I didn't get anything. Later, on the way to bed, Ross looks up at me and says, "I'm sorry you didn't shoot a deer." I said, "That's ok Ross, maybe tomorrow." He says, "Maybe you're just not good at hunting." I said, "Thanks, Ross. Goodnight." PS - I took this picture of a deer, so maybe I can shoot one after all.

4 comments:

Uncle Bob said...

I don't know about you, but that rascal's got a bit of a deer in headlights look going on. Think he's been drinking?

susief said...

Chad do you have that deer tied up waiting for you????????

Ashley and Evan said...

Know I know why I have such a special place in my heart for Ross. He calls it like he sees it!

hncfarley said...

Ashley, you should go back to school and learn to read and write.