Friday, November 14, 2008

Wedding Pictures Part III

These two are a part of the the famous Leffler triplets, Kate & Colleen. What are they singing? And, is it in the right key? Kate probably didn't know that she would end up being married to a famous rock star. This audition probably sealed the deal.


Here is my brother-in-law, Evan Bunton and Emily Allen, trying to dance to black music. He's got moves for a white guy!

This is Micky Will helping himself to the keg. In fact, I think he drank one keg all by himself.

Where do I start... Left to right, Jason Graham, Stacey (Houser) Parr, Jyn (Wood) Eaton, Wade Eaton, Holly (bride), Beth (Richards) Graham, Cherilea Pitcher, Kathy (Zumbahlen) Smithenry and Dakota.






1 comments:

kellyhemrich said...

Looks like there was a bit of alcohol at your wedding...mmmmm

Do drinkers stay married longer? I think so - I'll have to start working on my marriage here in a little bit!