Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Are you smarter than a 2nd grader?

In light of the presidential election, Cole has been learning about famous people and what they did that made them famous. Let's see how many of our readers are smarter than 2nd graders (good luck Ashley). And, no help from Google (that means you Kelley). Below is the quiz. Feel free to post your answers or e-mail them to us. If you don't know our e-mail address, we probably aren't very good friends. We'll try to think of a prize for the winner. Good luck!

1 - Cesar Chavez
2 - Mother Teresa
3 - Paul Revere
4 - Sojourner Truth
5 - Jackie Robinson
6 - Helen Keller
7 - Susann B. Anthony
8 - Clara Barton


A - Warned citizens that the British were coming.
B - Gave speeches explaining why slavery was bad.
C - Helped get women the right to vote.
D - Was the first Afro-American baseball player.
E - Helped other blind people.
F - Helped soldiers and started the American Red Cross.
G - Helped farm workers earn more money.
H - Helped poor people in India.

2 comments:

kellyhemrich said...

My answers are Oprah! We played Are you smarter than a 5th grader all weekend, when I don't know the answers I answer Oprah. The kids are much smarter than I am- I blame the beer!!

Ashley and Evan said...

Farley you completely underestimate how edumicated I really am. Thank goodness I just completed a history course and am in government so I should be able to ace this.