Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Warming the river, one beer at a time!





EDITOR'S NOTE: This post contains material intended for adults only.


Well, on Friday we head to southern Missouri to navigate the raging rapids of the infamous Current River. We have been making this outing for the past several years, so I don't have to tell you that we are veterans of the water. Such a brave, daring crew. I wouldn't go without them. (Actually, I have a little trouble going WITH some of them.) Anyway, last year, there were several funny things said around camp, so I put together a list of the Top 10. You definitely had to be there to understand some of them.


1. Pull over, I gotta pee.
2. Does anyone want some of Evan’s sausage?
3. Everyone needs a token Asain.
4. How can your butt smell so bad?
5. I wouldn't sleep in that one. Or that one.
6. If you flip this canoe, you’re not getting it for one year.
7. It’s Hank and he’s eating a sandwich.
8. BeerWinch… beer.
9. Thanks for stopping by Stan.
10. Come on Amanda, take one for the team.

4 comments:

Ashley and Evan said...

I think my heart just skipped a beat! I am so freaking excited!

I can't stop laughing; the quotes are hilarious! I need to capture more on our camera this year, so I can share them with the world. Someone will need to takeover the filming process, while Jesus and I get acquainted with Hank's pants.

Sarah D said...

I can only imagine who number 4 is about.

I think his ass is illegal in 17 states.

Jamee said...

My favorite, "Thanks for stopping by Stan". I love Jeff Z. What the hell is that guys name, Steve. Really.

aczumbahlen said...

I should win some kind of award for living with the "ass" in question! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! And Jamee-it is not Steve, it is Scott, but you can just call him Stan!!