Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weekend in St. Louis
















Last weekend, we went to St. Louis and had a blast. Evan and Ashley just moved into their apartment (or hotel room as Ross calls it) and Tim & Michele were over visiting Lea. So, we went shopping, hung out, saw Lea's loft (awesome) and broke bread with Shane Klier and Rihanna Something. We are so happy that Evan and Ashley are moving to St. Louis and that Tim & Michele spend all their free time over there. Looking forward to many fun weekends in the metro area. The pictures of the boys faces are in the toy section at Target. I was watching them while Ashley and Holly did a little shopping for power bars and weight loss videos. Evan was watching Luke take a nap in the car. The other pictures are from the Magic House. Two thumbs up! They had an area for 1 to 6 years old where Luke spent the entire time. He cried when Holly made him leave the water section, but he found a new home in the sand box. The boys tested out the static electricity experiment. The girl running the show said they had the perfect hair (I guess they get that from Uncle Bob). Anyway, it was fun and relaxing and much needed.

5 comments:

Betsy R said...

We LOVE the Magic House. Olivia always wants to go there when we go to St. Louis. I would also suggest the City Museum. We went once when it was raining and think we will go back when it is sunny out. Olivia loved going thru all the caves and tunnels. I can't remember if they have a section for younger kids, but Cole and Ross would probably have a blast.
Can you tell Olivia and I love St Louis!!

Uncle Bob said...

Uncle Bob had a great time too. You'll have to come back this summer and check out the roof top pool as I can my Bob tan on.

Ashley and Evan said...

Evan and I are still talking about what a blast we had with everyone. It was a perfect weekend.

I would like to see how one tans. I think I will have to take Uncle Bob up on his offer. Surely, nothing but good things could come from an afternoon of sunning with Uncle B.

Lea Marie said...

I had a blast too!! Chad the City Museum is right down the street from me! Ya know the ferris wheel and everything we saw from my roof, that is the City MuseuM! We will def. have to go next time!

kellyhemrich said...

How many germs are on those things they stuck their face in????