Sunday, April 5, 2009

Go Vote!


Well Folks, April 7th is the big day. Even though this election seems small and insignificant and the weather may be less than desirable, get out there and vote.
As Tim Farley said on his blog you can get your voice out there by voting for people who share your views or at least you feel they will exercise good decision-making.
Most of you know that I am running for the Jasper County School Board and I would appreciate your vote on Tuesday. My only agenda is a good solid educational foundation for the kids of Jasper County.
Holly

3 comments:

aczumbahlen said...

Wouldn't miss it! I will be there right after work on Tuesday am to vote "Farley" for Jasper County School Board!! Can't wait!

Sarah D said...

It will be my honor and pleasure to cast my vote for you Holly!

I know your only intent is what is best for the students of JCCU#1. You will make an EXCELLENT addition to the school board.

Sarah

~~~by the way, I will also be voting for Uncle Bob!

Sara B. said...

Congrats Holly!! So glad you got on the school board!