Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Latest Complaint.....

It is laundry! Uugh! This week-end I washed Luke's mattress pad and sheets 3 times because he peed through his diaper. I was out of "overnight" diapers, the even more expensive diaper made by Huggies. Although I am glad they make them or I would be washing his bedclothes everyday, he even pees through at nap time.
And another thing to add to my griping is white shirts for boys. I don't even know why they make them! And even worse, why do I buy them? Last night Cole had an off-white thermal henley on and got koolaid(red, of course) on the underside of his sleeve and on the bottom front. I asked him how it got there because it wasn't a spill type issue and he said that he didn't know.
Now I can't leave Ross out, he has a couple of those shirts that look like two shirts but they are really one and the long sleeves are white, or should I say were white, now they are sort of a dingy gray color from all the dirt. Very frustrating.
Ok, I feel better.

7 comments:

DeAnn said...

I hear ya! We have the same problem around here...and I don't have a lot of patience with stains.

Sara B. said...

I am so with you Holly!! I get mad when I buy white shirt, but I can't resist! Brayden also has some of those layered looking shirts and I think WHY do they make the sleeves white??? The person who designs the shirt must not have any kids!!!

Ashley and Evan said...

It sounds like you need to have a little girl who doesn't get dirty so you don't have these issues. Oh wait, that's my job.

aczumbahlen said...

At least you have that cool laundry shoot!

Unknown said...

They don't have to be little boys to look like that, their papaw has something on white shirts all the time, either tobacco or food.
I use mean green or the bleach stick.
Good Luck!
Sandra

Sarah D said...

On top of trying to get the stains out of Jack's clothes, I also have to deal with my own stuff!!

In case you don't know me, I usually have some food on my shirt.

Aubrey said...

Amen to the sleeve issues!! I don't know many layered shirts that come with anything but white sleeves!