Friday, October 24, 2008

It Has been 10 Years!!!


October 24th, 1998
I can't believe it has been ten years. Time really does fly when you are having fun.
When we scanned this picture we found some really great ones of all our friends. We plan to post a few of those, so if you were in our wedding.....beware. And if some of you don't remember who was in our wedding, I will tell you: Sarah Diel-Kinkade, Cherilea Jackson-Pitcher, Karla Brooks-Koebele, Mollie Matson-Hart, Emily Clark-Allen, Tim Farley, Hank Baltzell, Evan Bunton, Will Fritchley, and Michael Weber. (I bet you all can't wait to see some pics.) We had a really great time on our wedding day.

12 comments:

susief said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!
you guys sure do hold your age well, that picture looks like it was just taken...

Sarah D said...

Happy Anniversary.

Your wedding was beautiful and LOTS of fun.

I still have my flask (best bridesmaid gift EVAH!) Maybe I should take it with me to the hospital when I have Chuck Chuck filled with a little liquid celebration.

Anyhoo, here's to you Farley's a great couple who have made a great family!

Sarah D.

Anonymous said...

Holly - you are beautiful!

Happy Anniversary!

DeAnn said...

Happy 10th Anniversary!

Sarah D said...

By the way, thanks for spelling my last name correctly!

I am impressed.

kellyhemrich said...

WOW 10 years!!! Congrats! Enjoy your day.

Aubrey said...

Congratulations...I'm with Susie, 10 years hasn't changed you guys a bit!

Sara B. said...

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!!

I also agree w/ Susie, you guys look great! I bet your wedding was a blast and beautiful.

Got big plans??

Ashley and Evan said...

Oh, Happy Anniversary you guys! I wish I knew you back then so I could have been part of the wedding celebration. Can't wait to see more pictures from the wedding.

I hope you guys have a blast this weekend!

Amanda M said...

Congratulations on 10 year and a beautiful family!

Betsy R said...

Congrats on 10 years.

Uncle Bob said...

Wish I could remember it all. All I recall is small kid hitting me in the nuts, can I say nuts on the blog?, anyway, that little SOB hit me in the nuts at rehearsal and I spent the entire time recovering.