Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Iceberg! Dead Ahead!

Well, today we visited the Hubbard Glacier. That's the bit of ice in the background. Lot's of ice on the way in and out of the sound. I helped the Captain keep a lookout for ice. I think he grew weary of me shouting in his ear. These other pictures were from yesterday. We ate outside at a little restaurant in Icy Strait and the other one is the animal we found in our bed last night. Elephant? We also watched a magician/comedian that was so funny Holly was still laughing when we got to the bedroom.





2 comments:

kellyhemrich said...

Are you sure Holly was laughing at the magician in the bedroom?
Sorry- I couldn't help myself!!

Ashley and Evan said...

Yeah like any of us believe that Holly was still laughing from the show. We all know who she's married to!