Sunday, May 18, 2008

Alaska Trip!!!

Everyone, we are on our way to Alaska! This first picture is a sunset in Vancouver the night before we departed. We ate at a nice restaurant called Sequoia Grill tucked conveniently away in a forest full of sequoia trees. This second picture is us at the hotel before we boarded our ship. Lots of flowers and nice people in Vancouver. Reminded me of Willow Hill. The last picture is our ship, The Serenade of Seas. We are full steam ahead for the Icy Strait. Tomorrow, we are going whale watching, although we have already seen a couple. And I am not counting the ones at the pool. Well, that's it for now. Back to the bar!





5 comments:

Sarah D said...

NO balcony jumping!!!

Jamee said...

I'm green. GREEN, GREEN, GREEN with envy. Hava a great time!

susief said...

Showed the boys your pictures, Ross asked me if you where in Mexico?!?!?!and Cole thought your ship looked bigger than your house..
The boys are doing great!!!!!!!!
have fun!!!!
keep the pictures coming....

kellyhemrich said...

I heard some screaming from your house- Don't worry, it wasn't Gma/Gpa just Ross.
We checked in on them & all was well (for the most part)
Enjoy your trip!

Ashley and Evan said...

I'm such an idiot! I haven't been checking the blog because I didn't expect you to post anything while you were on vacation!

You guys look like you're having such a great time! I hope you get some much needed relaxation!