Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas to Us!

Well, Evan and Ashley were looking for a jeep so Chad said he would help "look" around here since they would be coming home soon. Chad found one that wasn't really what they wanted but decided to check it out. He said that he should, "just in case it would work for them, it is a sharp looking jeep"(he reasoned in his head). It was at a dealer, and suprisingly there was alot of interest and possible offers were coming in. Ummm after test driving it and a couple long conversations with Hank(thanks Hank), we are the proud owners of an '04 Jeep wrangler. The one in the picture above is not ours, but you get the idea. Chad weighed the pros and cons and came up with more pros, plus they traded for the red one. I am still a little sad to see the red one go. I am now looking so forward to a ride in the jeep. I prefer sun, sand, and a bikini top, but snow will do. If you see weird people waving from a silver jeep, it is us.

2 comments:

Ashley and Evan said...

I wish I had a jeep to wave from! Oh wait, I would have if Chad wouldn't have STOLEN our jeep right out from under us! If we can't find one soon it may be a long time before I forgive him.

hncfarley said...

Ashley, I am sure you realize by now that not only is your husband a bad swimmer, but he is also cheap. He would have never bought you that jeep. Sorry to burst your bubble. Keep smiling!