Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to School

I went back to work last week. And I must say that it is just not as fun as hanging out with the boys all day, getting up when we want and going to bed late. Oh well, I do enjoy my job and the students, and today the nursing students come either for the first time or for their second year. I always look forward to meeting them and getting to know them(say a little prayer for them, they need it). I really don't know what it is but I love the start of a new year. Maybe it is the newness of the semester, the eager yet puzzled faces, the smell of fresh notebooks and backpacks, newly sharpened number 2 pencils ready to fill in their first scantron card........I have just always loved school and the possibilities it brings. I am sure it will be a great year.

I also know a lot of other students going back and continuing their education. I wish them a fast semester filled with understanding instructors and straight A's. And NO group work!

The boys go back to school tomorrow along with all of their friends that they are so excited to see. And honestly parents go back to doing homework every night too:) Have a fun year everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We wish you and the boys the best of luck this school year. Enjoy!!!
Love you all
Papaw and Granny

Sarah D said...

Have the boys been going to bed earlier this week?

Hope you found out who was in Ross's class!

Good luck to you, hope you don't make too many people cry.